SIXTON FOR THE ENVIRONMENT OUR ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
MASPICA SPA actively strives to reduce the impact of its activities on the environment with the aim to provide customers and the industry with products whose quality is also synonymous with respect and responsibility towards the well-being of the environment.
For this purpose, MASPICA SPA implements an Environment Management System pursuant to standards UNI EN ISO 14001 :2015 ; this system is indeed applied especially to improve the company’s environmental performance throughout its production activities of safety footwear for workers.
This Environmental Policy defines the company’s awareness of environmental topics, resulting in the implementation of specific pollution prevention programs and the improvement of everything that has an impact on the environment.
Our efforts focus mainly on:
• Maintaining the environment organisational structure over time in order to consider the safeguard of the ecosystem as an integral part of the business’ decision-making process;
• Total respect for all the currently enforced legal provisions related to environmental safeguard and to other provisions that the company endorses, concerning its specific environmental aspects;
• Informing and training personnel on environmental aspects, promoting an environmentally responsible attitude;
• Attention towards communication, informing personnel, customers and suppliers of its environmental targets and the progress made;
• Monitoring the consumption of energy resources and raw materials and its own impact on the environment;
• Collaborating with suppliers who are aware of how their activities affect the environment;
• Controlling feasible emergency situations and ensuring a management process according to specific scheduled action plans and procedures;
• Carrying out in-house audits to control its own environmental performance.